A little about me c:
Hi, my name is Karina, I'm 19 years old, I live always in Santiago city and I'm sociology student. I think that a good way to introduce myself is tell some things like me.
First of all, I like my career because I'm interested in different social problems and to find some solutions.
The second point, I like to travel so much and the place that I have more visited is south and chilean Patagonia. I would like to travel out of Chile. Maybe Latinamerica first and after others countries like Greece or United Kingdom.
I like to watch series (like Breaking Bad or Orange is the New Black), earrings, animals, hula hoop, Santiago city, tobacco, trekking and meatless food (without chanchitos, vaquitas, pollitos, etc :c)
I like to watch series (like Breaking Bad or Orange is the New Black), earrings, animals, hula hoop, Santiago city, tobacco, trekking and meatless food (without chanchitos, vaquitas, pollitos, etc :c)
Thanks
Hi Karina,
ResponderEliminarI like TV series and travelling too.
Remember our class is at 14:30 :)
Hi, The south of Chile is very very wonderfull!
ResponderEliminar