National Park: Alerce Andino

In summer 2015, I traveled to Puerto Montt and to visited its sorroundings.
One of best places I visited It was the National Park Alerce Andino. This park is in Lenca town and the track was nine kilometers long to the end: Trángulo Lake.

Along the track there were millenary larchs, span river and two lakes: Chaiquenes and Triángulo.







Although It was the scond time I had been there It was amazing experience because I had oportunity to met the nature in her highest expression in the middle forest. Besides It was very special because I went with my best friends.
The different to the first time was that this time we see beautiful and different animals like a little fox, a little frog and a woodpecker with her baby.
The fox and frog were very close to us and !the bird had awesome colors, had purple body and red head!




To finally, the worse of this walk was there were many insects and the most pestering it was the Tabanos with its irritating noises.

That all, thanks

Comentarios

  1. Wow José! The travel see very nice... how hours are of travel to this place?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Claudio, I'm Karina haha, from Puerto Montt there are 40 minutes to the park in Carretera Austral!

      Eliminar
  2. Oohh, It is so magical place to visit. My father invited me the last summer but i didnt go :( i regret.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. oh no, you lose a great oportunity :( the next time don't doubt

      Eliminar
  3. Hi karina,
    that park should be beautiful!! we need protect the national parks of the forestal business! we have seen how this corporation destroy the nature.. :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BOLIVIA

University life: 3 things one could do to improve Universidad Chile ‘s experience