BOLIVIA
Bolivia is a country located in Latin America and a big part of its territory belongs to the Amazon jungle. Also this country is very interesting because it has tried to keep different cultures of native people, so there is respect for people that live there since before the colonization in this territory, this is the reason why tha the country named "Estado plurinacional de Bolivia".
I went to Bolivia this summer and I loved the differents places that I visited, like Sucre, La Paz, Copacabana (Titicaca Lake), Uyuni and part of jungle like Coroico and Villa Tunari. I liked the variety of climates, landscape, people and traditions of their.
For all of this and more If I return to this country I would like to know more about culture and the places that I don't visit like Rurrenabaque, Santa Cruz and some National Parks.
I think if I have oportunity I would like to work in Bolivia and could stay for a long time!!!
Thank u for read :)

Oh, Bolivia is a beautiful country, I was there in 2016. I was in Bolivia almost one month. When I was there I discovering that I'm in love with Bolivia. There Landscape is the most beautiful I have seen.
ResponderEliminar